Saturday, November 13, 2010

Green Apples

I think photography class should be a requirement in all educational programs because it makes you see the world rather than just look at it.

I love green apples. I specifically purchased these green apples because I thought they were lovely. I wanted to take picture of them. I once taught kinder in a small private school. A particular child kept coming to my desk and just standing nxt to me. I asked him to sit down several times in the midst of multi tasking everything else I had to do in my busy morning. I finally turned to him and asked why he was just standing there. He simply stated that I smelled good... like..like... A Green Apple. I had to laugh. He made my day.
So what do you find lovely in this world? Today, stop and take notice.

No comments: