Friday, November 12, 2010

My favorite blogs

sadieolive.com
frenchlarkspur.blogspot.com
dreamywhites.blogspot.com
bushelandapeck.typepad.com
heatherbullard.typepad.com
kaseybuick.com
lebutiksofie.blogspot.com
People ask me all the time, what is a blog? when I tell them I have a blog. Unlike facebook it is a whole world of wonder, and once you enter the blog world, I can guarantee you will never ever return and wonder why you never knew there was such a wondrous world out there. These are my top favorite blogs I read daily, for inspiration. These ladies are so creative and inspirational and great photographers.Most of them have online boutiques and are involved in various creative outlets. I almost hesitate sharing because you will not want to go back to mine after you see these, You will be amazed! So sit back, grab a cup of tea and see ya in a couple hours or days. Your world will broaden and your eyes and heart will be filled with joy and inspiration.
Happy Weekend

No comments: