Friday, April 19, 2013

New blooms awaiting

As time goes by and I begin to rebuild and restart a new life I can't help but look back in sadness. I feel as though I am in mourning. Though most of it was bad, it was my life. I mourn the marriage. I know that great things are just beyond the bend. I feel hopeful about my future. I feel free to be me. A sense of peacefulness is settling into my soul.but my heart also grieves. Does that make sense. It's crazy.its as if a part of me has passed away. It is painful.
As peices of my life are pruned away, they are making room for New blooms.

3 comments:

Laura Williams said...

Love your words, love you

Unknown said...

Lisa! I did not know this- I love your words too... God has a plan for you so far beyond what we see. Will be praying for you.

Your blog always encourages me.

Wendy

Unknown said...

Lisa! I did not know this. I mourn with you Lisa for I know that joy you found in it too. God has a plan in your life so far beyond what we know and see. This is the plan now - right? Your blog and your trust in our Lord always encourages me. I will pray for you!