Saturday, September 11, 2010

ARTFUL BLOGGING visually inspired online journals

This has become one of my favorite magazines. Atful blogging. It spotlights bloggers who are visually inspiring. It's cool because you get to look into new blogs you might want to follow. I chose a few I really liked.
Just loved this picture.
gypsygirlguide.com
kindovermatter.blogspot.com
focus is on kindness and inspiring art.
bloomfineart.blogspot.com
beautiful pictures
alisaburke.blogspot.com
she is an artist. very talented and inspiring

bluebirdnotes.blogspot.com

baliwickdesigns.typepad.com


thewhitebench.blogspot.com
SAYS: that blogging has opened her mind and focused attention on what really matters.
Be inspired by life and all it has to offer, and take note of the small details all around you, that is the good stuff.

2 comments:

Wendy Lou said...

You are so precious! :-) Glad you are continuing on with your blogging!

Laura Williams said...

Lisa, your blogging and pictures make me happy. You are so talented I can hardly contain myself. You have an eye for beauty and things that feed a womans soul