Saturday, October 18, 2014

Reasons I Love New York



New York is my happy place. A year ago my counselor asked me to close my eyes and go to my Happy place. This is It. Right here. In New York, wind in my face the sound of the water with the New York skyline at my back.

My favorite places being the statue of liberty and all that she represents.

The hustle and bustle of the night lights at Times Square. The excitement to just walk around and take in the ambiance. It's like no other place on earth.

The magnificent Bethesda fountain. A feast for your eyes.

My favorite person in the world to share it with. My sister :)

 The color of a real Autumn. The crisp air, the way the leaves crunch beneath my feet.

 
The entertainment while sitting on a bench in the middle of Central Park. Just brings peace into my soul!

Brooklyn bridge

Sister bonding while passing the Brooklyn bridge :)

The Amazing New York architecture 

 And nothing like subway transportation (which we probly spent 1/3 of our time using to get around.)
Enjoyable for a trip but was glad to get back to my car when I got home.

Beautiful skyline.

No one better to share it with. We had a fabulous time in in a fabulous place! Sister trip 2014. The beginning of a tradition.

No comments: