Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snuggle Buggle

I am not a fan of our sweet Bella-boo sharing our bed. Being that I religiously wash and change our sheets once a week. She is not allowed to sleep with us. She has her own bed. she knows this. But my husband insists on breaking every rule I try to instill. Its a ritual. before I come to bed he jumps in excitedly and calls her to snuggle buggle with him. She knows what this is and happily jumps in. They both retired early one evening and I found this. Too adorable, I had to snap a picture. It was hard to break up the duo, so we snuggled for a bit before I asked her to get in her bed. She promptly got up and went to her bed. Good Doggie.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion - unknown

No comments: