Monday, February 1, 2010

Quaint , He Ain't

The biggest conflict my husband I continually work on in our relationship is FOOD. He is a "Quantity man" and I am a "Quality gal." Going out to eat should be a treat, right? For us its not Its a thorn! After our 30 minute discussion on what restaurant we would like to eat at, we finally agree to compromise. Neither of us get what we really want and both of us tolerate our choice. So Sunday he has come up with a marvelous idea. He took me to La Madeline where I dined in a cozy table right by the fire place, taking in the ambiance and loving it. I thoroughly enjoyed a large bowl of french onion soup with croutons and melted cheese, with side of homemade bread and strawberry jam. Mmmmm. It was Di-vinity. Then we drove straight the cheapest Chinese Buffet we could find. He piled his 4 plates of ribs, chicken, steak, rice, noodles,sushi. you name it, he had it on his plate. He was so happy. So was I :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!