Saturday, October 24, 2009

No Pictures

A picture says a thousand words. This is true. Soooo Sorry no pictures today. Many many issues since Ive been back in Texas. No internet :( So I called At&t they apoligized, set-up date to reconnect. (we have been out of town for 3 months)Called monday they said it would be connected FRIDAY. Called friday, because my dog chewed the wire that connects into jack that connects to computer and find out...nothing was set up.NOW it will be tuesday till I get internet!!! I am going nuts. Went to my parents house to try to post and my Pop is having issues with his internet. GO figure. Now, out of town on my sister-n-Laws computer. But NO PICTURES. I have limited computer skills, and so does everybody else in this house( there are 16 people here!) I dont have my pictures on my computer, nor do I know how to send a picture to this computer from my phone and it wont let me get a picture from the web... So No Pictures. So my quote for today is "Hang in there." The sun will come out tomorrow.

No comments: