Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bursting Anticipation

Look at this tree!!! It is so vibrant. I had to park here as I was leaving the mall to take a picture. It's almost there in the change, see the bottom is still green. All the tree's here are just on the verge of BURSTING into fall's radiant color's, ready to sing their praises in the crisp cool weather. Just the anticipation of it makes me excited.
But, I am equally excited about our trip... back to TEXAS. Tomorrow. Though I will miss the great weather here and the awesome trips we took, I anticipate our glorious home...Texas. I have lived on the East coast, the West coast and the South and as exciting a visit can be at first, Texas will always be my home. We will be traveling till friday. Look forward to sharing new thoughts on Saturday. Have a blessed rest of the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this tree! we have one down the street and I love all the colors! hope you are well my sweet creative friend!