Saturday, October 31, 2009

Life Is Good

Today I woke up with sore throat, chills, tired ache feeling, and later... fever. I felt awful. I slept most of the day. My husband went out bought me some chicken soup, cough drops and thera flu. He went out to the store 2x for me. Then later tonight As I began to feel better, one more trip to subway for a sandwich I was craving. He also rented the soloist and a period movie, which I love. We stayed home all day and rested. It felt so good. Tonight as we were watching our movie all snuggly, it dawned on me... This was a Cherished Moment. I felt utter contentment and was so appreciative for my husband, my home & my life. A cherished moment does not always have to be grand, its that feeling you get when peace and contentment hit your soul and you think... Life is good. Thank God today for the simple things. Find content & cherish moments. Life Is Good.

No comments: