Monday, November 2, 2009

A fresh Place To Begin

Gods mercies are new every morning. lamentations 3:22. That means Each day we find a fresh place to begin. Driving home this morning from dropping off my husband at work, I was reminded that each day holds new hope. No matter what yesterday held, the potential for today is vast and can hold bundles of joy waiting on the horizon. I was excited for my day. I always start off with a Prayer- That, not one minute will I waste. That I spend it wisely, listen carefully and that I wont miss a thing.
I took Bella to walk in the Japanese Tea Garden this morning. As I was looking up at this waterfall to take a picture, I felt a pull on her leash. Which I soon realized she had jumped into the water. She wanted that fresh feeling too!
Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons. - Ruth Anne Schabacker

No comments: