Monday, August 31, 2009

Let Your Heart Sing

This painting was in the hotel we stayed in. It captured me. I wished I was standing inside it. Some tree's turn pink on the East coast in the spring (cherry blossoms).What would it be like to have pink tree's all year around? I know it's cool to "go green" nowadays, but wouldnt it be marvelous to "Go Pink!?" Think outside the box. You are unique and wonderfully made. You have something to contribute to this world. It is essential to our well being and to our lives that we play and enjoy life. Every single day do something that makes your heart sing. -Wiedner Marcia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I see pictures like this, they remind me of the many times you created things for us to do when I believed there wasn't much to do. Yet, we'd have day's that would top the previous one's.
Liz & Mary SA, TX