Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My destination


Feeling more hopeful on my journey I have to ask myself - "where to next?" I can have a plan and move towards it, but, "life shall be what it is." 
Though I completed my fostercare classes, I am feeling compelled to slow it down. I know in my heart that I am not ready. I am still in the process of healing emotionally. I will not beat myself up about it. Whatever it takes to get there. I will use this time wisely, finding peace and joy in my journey. For what awaits for me around the bend has got to be well worth the wait.
As we all journey on our different paths we are met with obstacles. How we deal with these obstacles shapes our character and who we will be when we arrive at the destination.
Stay on the path and follow your dreams. And dont forget to take in the sights along the way. Your destination is only a small part of the acheivement. How You get there and what kind of person you are when you arrive is what matters the most.

No comments: