Monday, April 1, 2013

The journey back

If you are going to journey, then you may as well be true to who you are.

As friends and family remind me of the girl I once was - I go soul searching to find me again, only a little bit older and a little bit wiser. What do you do when something bad happens to you?... You use it for good! God can turn any situation around and make it beautiful.
Though I'm leaving a life behind I'd become accustomed to,I have jumped off into a vast ocean of possibilities. Some may call it brave, I call it trust. A trust in God beyond my eyesight. For he knows what's best for me. I humbly relinquish my control and sit patiently in the passenger seat.... Ready for the ride of my life. Join me in my journey.

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

No comments: