Thursday, April 28, 2011

A kindred spirit

y

Sometimes when you meet someone you instantly know you are like minded. When I was passing this vendor at Roundtop, I was drawn to her style. Loved it. She was packing up and I saw her coming out of her trailer (called the Bliss lounge!) I asked her if I could take a pic with her in it. Really, I am not weird. I wanted to post this on my blog because it was just all so pretty and way cool. I told her I had a blog, she said she did too! when I told her my blog address, she said "great name", then handed me her card with her blog name... vintagebliss.typepad.com
Check it out. she proceeded to let me see the inside of the bliss lounge. So chic. Thought I'd share the pic's :)
Every day is an opportunity to make a new happy ending. - author unknown

No comments: