Thursday, February 10, 2011

Imagination

I have been waiting to use this picture for the perfect subject. You might have noticed my lack of blogging lately mostly due to a stunted imagination. (a job lacking creativity will do this to you.) I do get passing thoughts of creativity that float through at times, and once they start flowing, the floodgate burst's open. Though inspired everyday from "Life and Living!" I do get side track. I must keep pushing forward and live to taste and drink in the beauty each day holds, I must open the eyes of my heart daily and see beyond the grind. I must peel back the ordinary and find what illuminates beneath it.
Isn't this picture simple and lovely and inspiring all at the same time??!! it was drawn on a brown paper bag!
It's not what you look at that matter's its how you see it. - Henry David Thoreau

No comments: