Sunday, December 5, 2010

Delight in the unexpected

So I wanted to put my creativity to use on this years Christmas pictures. I had idea's on what I was wanting to achieve. Something a little more creative then confinements a store portrait. I wanted to think outside the box. So with some difficulty getting my husband to SHARE my vision(He is a true "in-the-box" kinda guy)I dragged him out to the countryside this weekend. And before I knew it he was sold on this bizarre idea. Our friends were gracious enough to take the pictures. I was so grateful. Though I did not use this one for my Christmas picture, it was one of my favorites. As we were taking pictures amongst the bales of hay, a train went by. We quickly shifted around and snapped this as it went by. I loved the graffiti, the random pose and the lighting. Just a delightful surprise. It wasn't even planned.
Delight in the unexpected this week :)

No comments: