Saturday, November 6, 2010

A chocolate experience

Ok, so I must tell you about this cupcake.The other day we were at Barnes and Noble and I got this craving. For chocolate. So I went up to the Starbucks counter with my heart set on the Godiva chocolate cheese cake that I already know is "to die for." But today was a cup-cake-kinda-day. This one in particular was calling my name. I wondered ... Would it be as good as I know the cheesecake was? and ...Oh My, to my surprise, it was awesome. Mind you, I am not a processed food dessert girl. I would much rather make a cup-cake than buy one, so I know exactly what is going in it. but this, this... was beyond good. So decadent.The frosting was so luscious and creamy tantalizing my taste buds as it melted in my mouth. I took my sweet time, savoring every bite. An experience I knew I would need to share. Next time you are in a Starbucks, try the cup-cake! you wont be disappointed. I love chocolate.
I am not overweight. I am chocolate-enriched :)

No comments: