Saturday, October 16, 2010

Beauty

IM BACK ! Finally got my internet connected in my new home. In the time my blog-world was unavailable to record and express myself, I found that I am secretly addicted to blogging. I must share my thoughts, my pictures, my view on this journey we travel. Blogging has become my outlet and my voice.It has taught me to see there is beauty in everyday and to share with others that finding your Bliss and seeing beauty is a choice. One that needs to be excersized daily.
Well just because I havent had my canvas to express myself , doesn't mean I haven't been filled with joy. Finding my private bliss in each and everyday. It has become such a passion. To share how a perspective on life can turn your world upside down and cause an explosion of joy into your world. Ok Im "rambling" but only because I am so happy to be back online.
I found this beautiful picture in a magazine and knew it needed to be shared. So simple but so amazingly beautiful.
Find it, wherever you are... Beauty. It is all around you. In a moment, In words spoken to you, in nature, in a kind gesture, in our laughter... Take note, Record it, share it . . . . Savor it.
Find your Bliss in everyday :)

No comments: