Monday, September 13, 2010

The Way We See

I have noticed that since I have now been working full-time again, It takes a conscious effort to notice the beauty around me. I realize it is going to take a decision to not let go of the way I have been viewing the world when I had all the time in the world. I am not willing to let go of this creative voice, the observation of the simple and beauty around me each day and vow to stay true to "finding my bliss in an ordinary day." Though I may not blog each day I will choose to see the beauty, take pictures to capture the extraordinary in every day and continue to share with my readers that "life is beautiful" and each day we are given is a gift.
To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. - Elliot Erwitt

No comments: