Monday, September 27, 2010

October's Party

Ah, Sweet Autumn! There is nothing like the first cool days to start the fall season. So fresh and welcome after a hot summer. I was beyond excited as I stepped out of the door this morning, The cool brisk air exhilerated my soul to its core. I love love love the Fall. It awakens all my senses and reminds me that seasons change. What ever challenges you may be going through in life, it will pass. This is a new day. Embrace the new season, make things new, breathe in new life to an old situation. Now is the time. Make those changes you need to make in life and move forward :)

October gave a party;
The leaves by hundreds came -
The Chestnuts, Oaks, and Maples,
And leaves of every name.
The Sunshine spread a carpet,
And everything was grand,
Miss Weather led the dancing,
Professor Wind the band.
~George Cooper, "October's Party

No comments: