Monday, August 2, 2010

Sleepwear

A dress? A dress you say? No no... this is "sleepwear." It says so on the inside tag. I tried this on, on a whim. A girl does need to treat herself to new pj's, does she not? It keeps thing's fresh. Well, though this looks simple on the clothesline. It's stunning on, and is soooo comfy. It is by Gillian&Omalley. Yes, Target (Target on a sunday :) It's 95% model rayon and 5% spandex. Spandex?! Who knew? It lays perfectly and the cut is very forgiving. It reminds me of the Gap's body sleepwear line. This is my absolute favorite fabric to sleep in. It's dreamy. And it was on sale.
Indulge yourself. Buy new jammies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just bought the exact same nightgown in black last weekend....love it! Marshall's has a red one with white polka dots that is just as comfy and forgiving. I bought it too.