Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Happy Camper



Went camping this week end. Though I took a ton of great pictures and captured all the cherished moments, I seemed to have lost them. (so I found these online) though this last picture says I love not camping - I,
Lisa LOVE to camp. ( I just loved the pic).
We camped with two other couples and had a lovely time. Though we didn't entirely "Rough it"
(They had a camper fully equipped with kitchen,stove,fridge-bathroom, shower and two full beds and pull out couch, TV etc) I absolutely love being outdoors and enjoying nature. The sound of the crickets singing you to sleep, gazing at the stars shining bright in the vast sky, preparing your meals over an open fire, and immersing yourself in the cool refreshing water on a hot summer day. What a delightful weekend. I was one Happy Camper.
Choose to be a Happy Camper this week. Its an Attitude :)

No comments: