Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Antique Weekend continued...

Here it is! The great pic's of the Antique weekend in Warrington. The beginning of the journey. I took so many pictures it was difficult to choose some to show. It was like being in a candy store.Hope you enjoy the ones I chose.
This is one of my favorite pic's. Love love love it. Love chandelier's and love the color pink. I want to make this into a post card. Soon to be sold in my rent space.
This table was delightful, such simple beauty with the robins eggs, just perfect for the easter weekend.
Here are some Garden decor I enjoy decorating with these outdoor items indoors. it brings grace into your home.
Thought this was a great shabby chic picture.
Here are the famous LIVE OUT LOUD t-shirts I adore matched with a petticoat. So lovely
More chandeliers. A good chandelier makes any ordinary day space extrodinary.
Slips were all the rage. I saved some for later post. So pretty.
More French country house decor. I can appreciate this clean simple look.
Another petticoat. I love them! Wish I was young again. So feminine.
What a grand day. This antique weekend event is held 2x a yr. The first weekend in April and Oct. It is often referred to as Round-top antique show, but it is really in Warrinton. Look it up on line . You dont want to miss the next one. Vendors come from all over the states and set up for a week. Its an event you wont want to miss.

1 comment:

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Great pic's of the show I wish we had made it. It looks like a lot of funnn.