Thursday, March 18, 2010

Easter Decor

This is my Easter decor at my craft spot. Thought Id show off the new items. I found these precious dresses and knew I needed them so I hung them like fresh laundry. It captured the whole essence of the space. I love it.
Carefully hand painted these paper mache eggs for the fresh Easter look I was trying to achieve.
Flowers of course need to be part of any shabby chic area. They bring such joy and brightness to any space. I put them in a pot, painted the pots white , then glazed it over with gold and wiped off. Then for added flare I put Easter grass spilling out. Beautiful. Such a springy look.
I found this adorable bunny at Ross. knew he needed to be part of the decor. I wanted to keep him. He is so cute. Stop by and take a look :) Homestead handcrafts. H116 is my spot.

No comments: