Saturday, February 27, 2010

CAKE




Ever thought about CAKE ? I am pretty much a simple chocolate girl, but I love to look at a pretty cake any day. I love wedding cakes, cup cakes, pretty fluffy cakes. Contemplated baking one today and take a picture just for you. But I made a simple lemon cake with a lime glaze. Yummy as it was, it was not picture worthy. So thought id show you what your grocery store has to offer. yes, HEB! ( oops I could of gone to central market) these are average grocery store cakes. The pretty colors and fluff icing caught my eye. Had to get the lady behind the counter take them out so I could snap a shot. Oh and these great poster prints also one of my new favorites. So simple. Light and fluffy.
"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first." - Anonymous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the "Keep Calm and Carry On" poster. I need to frame and hang it. Love the to look at the pretty cakes, but I'd go with the simple lemon cake to eat.