Thursday, February 25, 2010

Brain fog

Brain fog, brain frog...I have been having 'brain fog" lately. So today I will write about my "Ceramic Masterpiece." My wonderous "garden frog." Made by a special little boy, my sweet nephew Jakob. I cherish it. It was shipped with love to me, on my birthday a few yrs ago. It hangs on my patio and reminds me of how much I love him. You cant buy this kind of gift in a store!
This is Jakob. I love him to pieces. Just the thought of him brings me JOY. He is a love bug and has such a kind compassionate heart (He got that from his mommy and daddy)He makes friends with everyone around him, He could make a rock like him if he wanted to. He just has that charisma about him. I love him. Just thought I would talk about him since he is on my mind and in my heart today.
I love you Jakob Eric :)

No comments: