Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Celebrate Cozy

We have hard wood floors in our home with no insulation. The house is always drafty, even when the heater is on. My hearts desire for this month have been for "slippers." Ever since the cold chilly days set in. Sweat shirts, hot chocolate and slippers, ah so cozy. However, a desire is NOT a necessity. So I had to wait. My flip flops had to do the job for the meanwhile. But today. Today... I got slippers! I set out for Walmart, of course. I was going for the practical slide on's, Except I couldn't get the soft furry type due to our dog, Bella boo. whom claims ownership of "every furry thing," assuming they are her stuffed toys. Carrying them around in and nahhing on them. So I as going for the sturdy rubber sole. Then I saw THESE. One try and I was Sold! Walking on clouds. Ooww... Aahh. Comfy, warm and downright cute. They met all my criteria.
Was going to save them for a Christmas present to "me" and put them under the tree, but my husband insisted I use them now. So how could I resist?
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being Alive is the special occasion. - Unknown
Celebrate cozy!

No comments: