Saturday, November 7, 2009

Forgiveness

Yesterday, my husband and I had a big fight (yes,we fight). But when it was over, it was over. We forgave and went on. Hugged, said we were sorry, then we were happy again. It is easy to forgive someone you are invested in and share your life with but what about those you are not invested in? and dont share your life with? I have been struggling in my heart with some guys at my husbands workplace. I harbor so many bad feelings about them and the things they say to my husband, their ways and backward thinking. I talk about it, get upset (I think my blood pressure going up just writing about it), I think of what I want to say to them...Ugh. I dont like this feeling. I need to let it go. I need to forgive. I believe God would want me to let it go, for I am the prisoner in my unforgiveness and it cost me. My time, My thoughts. So Today . . . Im Letting It Go. Today, I choose to forgive.
Never does the human soul appear so strong as when it forgoes revenge, and dares to forgive injury. -E H Chapin

No comments: