Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Things I Love


I love New York City in th fall
I love taking the ferry over to the Statue of Liberty 
I love the crisp cold air in the winter.
I love to wear scarves, mittens and boots.
I love to snuggle buggle by a fire
 I love when my dog is happy
I love to laugh till I cry
I love to sip a cup of tea
I love the stillness of a quiet morning
I love a bouquet of pink roses
I love to watch the snow fall silently to the ground
I love to spend rainy days at the bookstore
I love pretty dresses and flowers in my hair
I love the ballet and  a flouncing tu-tu 
I love to go to the movies sharing a big tub of popcorn
I love surprises and the joy that fills my heart
I love kind words and the peace it brings my soul
I love hugs and kisses
I love lemon tartlets and  a chocolate croissants
I love the romance of Paris
I love twinkle lights at night
I love to decorate with the color white
I love a good thrift store and the hunt for a deal
I love the flea market on a Saturday morning
I love the presence of God in my heart
I love the support my family provides
I love to create beauty everywhere I go.
I love coming home at the end of the day :)

No comments: