Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Free Yourself

I struggle with a touch of perfectionism. I work really hard to have everything perfect. And its very hard to keep up with my expectations of me and what I think others are thinking of me. I try to always have it all together. But truth is,"I Dont" and it is ok. I have been working on letting go of this perfect image that Id dont quite meet up to and expectations people put on me. Nobody is perfect. When someone says" you have it all together... I just wanna say...look at my closets and my junk drawer!
(Saw this piece of Art and knew I needed to have it. It spoke to me visually and emotionally)
BE YOURSELF. Free Yourself from what you think people expect from you. You are good enough just the way you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was one of those people and I'm so sorry! Love this because it reminds me of you! Good Bless You, Lisa.