Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Dayz

Yes, summer has begun and I have hit the ground running trying to lap up every hour I have. I don't want to waste one minute. I have been blessed with jobs that allow me to be off for the summer and I take every minute as it was gold delivered right to my door. I usually recharge myself and ignite my passions and creativity again. Each morning I awake with new eyes and excitement for what my day will hold. Mostly reconnecting with friends and family: lunching, going to craft events, going to movies, bookstores. But I have been pursuing my passions also: photography, decorating, shopping. dreaming, starting up projects,completing old projects, finding new ways to be inspired!
What are you doing with your Summer Dayz?!
I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to know I have lived the width of it as well. - Diane Ackerman

No comments: