Friday, February 25, 2011

Beauty in your days

I am a pathological picture taker. My husband is always waiting on me to take a picture of what ever strikes me as beautiful. Weather it be a meal we are eating, a storefront window or the how the rain falls on the window Payne. This was a gerber daisy in the midst of a sweet bouquet of flowers I recieved on valentines day. I love gerber daisies. They are so happy.
I believe there is beauty in all our day's. We must train our eyes and our hearts to search it out daily. These are lovely dresses laid out as a display in the Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chic store. So Sweet and feminine.
I once asked God if there was one thing I could have all the days of my life;"Beauty bestowed before my eyes." These leaves struck me as beautiful on the way out to my car. Laid out on the pavement just for me :)
These chairs were so elegant to me. Almost inviting me to "sit for a spell."
This yellow vintage child's car was so adorable. It looked so pretty against the white wall at the flea market we were at. Beauty is in the eye's of the beholder
I love the way the sun was bathing my home as I resting on my couch after a tough day. As if the sun spilt in to pay a freindly visit reminding me that whatever my day held ... Life is still Good.
I was home wit the flu last week. My sweet doggie napped all day at my feet. She brought such comfort. There are no words to express what her loyalty does for me. i love her!
So go ahead, "Find YOUR beauty in all your days."

No comments: