Sunday, December 19, 2010

Savor the days!

I special made fleece scarves for the sweet children in my class. Took the time to package them in a fun and creative way.
Made these for my Christmas party last Wednesday. Chocolate with cream cheese frosting. The show "Cupcake Wars" inspired me to do so. They were delightfully festive.
Does this picture make your mouth water? My mom and I took a break from our shopping trip last weekend lunch at Los patios. Enjoyed every bite. I wanted to check out their new dog friendly patio so we could include Bella-boo next time. Lots of dogs on the patio :) This is a definite do over.
This a blueberry tartlette I made for my work luncheon. Easy as pie.
Mix one 8oz cream cheese with 1C sugar, fold in a large cool whip. Spoon it into Graham cracker tart shells and top with blueberry pie filling. Chill 8 hrs.
A lovely plate to remind you to enjoy the holidays with family and friend's. Savor each and every day you have.

No comments: