Saturday, May 1, 2010

Why blog?

The minute I entered into the blogesphere world my eye's were opened and amazed. All the beautiful, creative insightful blogs out there. Though at first I thought why would anybody want to read or care what I had to say or think? I soon changed my mind.I do have something to say, to share. It is my outlet, its my therapy, its my quiet little peaceful world I get to create and inspire others. I would like the world to see through my eyes and come to find that beauty is bestowed before us daily - So take note. I like to encourage my readers to open the eyes of their heart and find that extraordinary lives in every ordinary day we are alive. Blogging inspires me to create, reminds me to stop and smell the flowers, and encourages me to cherish those precious moments God gives us. Life... is...so beautiful" And for this, I am grateful.

No comments: