Thursday, October 29, 2009

Angels

Each time I've moved into a new home, before anything is moved in, I sit in the middle of the home and pray. I pray God bless my home and all who enter. I pray peace love and joy inside these walls. I then ask God, to Fill my home with his angels and protect me and my family.
One year after we lived in our present home, We threw a baby shower for one of my husbands coworker's wife, who was having a baby. Guest's came in, filling our home with happiness and joy. One of my husbands coworkers brought his wife also. She was blind. As she slowly entered our home, her husband helped her up the stairs. She stopped and smiled, looking up. She said "Can you see them?" What? he replied. "It's angels... they are all around."
Have no fear. God will send his angels to protect you wherever you go.
Psalm 91:11 For he will command his angels to guard you in all your ways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again, He makes the blind see.