Saturday, September 19, 2009

Create a Blog

Start a Blog. I highly encourage it. It has been an inspiration to me and helped me look at things in life as opposed to it just letting it pass me by. First, target an audience. What do you want to say? Who are you wanting to reach? This will give you direction. Next find a name for your blog and look into headers and backgrounds. Your host has templates ready to set up or you can find free backgrounds and headers /banners online depending on your taste. A camera is great for great photos, but I use my phone camera for most of my photos and it has worked just fine. I recommend a book (I wish I would have read it before I started mine) with lots a great info for starting a blog. Blogging for Bliss. Now find a host. I went with blogger.com The set up was easy to figure out even for the more challenged computer skilled person. Now you're ready. Write, Create,Inspire. Write about things you are passionate about and Enjoy. You wont regret it!
Everyday is a new opportunity to make a new happy ending - author unknown

No comments: