Sunday, September 13, 2009

COURAGE

This is Vanessa. She is a daughter, a sister, a niece, an aunt, a granddaughter, a friend and my cousin. I used to babysit her. She was a cute, strong-willed,courageous little girl. There is nothing she would not try. She went to college in New Mexico. Moved to Los Angeles and then to New York City (where she presently resides). All in pursuit of her dreams. The thing I most admire about Vanessa is her courage. She takes risks. Always pushing on to try something new. She is beautiful inside and out and has maintained her wonderful soul.
-I just wanted to spotlight her in my blog.-
Courage doesn't always Roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow." -Maryanne Radmacher

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LISA! You are truly a blessing in my life :) Love you! Thank you for putting up with me when I was a young little brat and thank you for writing such lovely things about me :) I didn't know I was so cool :P