Monday, September 28, 2009

Abundant Life

While falling asleep last night I woke my husband. I told him I believed there was not alot of people who really lived life abundantly, to it's fullest. I told him I felt like I was on the fence looking over and I could see it. I told him I wanted to go over ... and I wanted him to go with me. He said "ok", and gave me a hug, before he fell back asleep. Early this morning I was awoken by a phone call from him, he was already at work. He said," Um remember when you were talking last night? Well I was kinda asleep, but I was thinking about what you said this morning... and well... I want to go too.
God desires us to have abundant life and he provides us with the instructions to do so. So why don't we take hold of it and run? Journey with me. Live your life ABUNDANTLY.
I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have live the width of it as well. - Diane Ackerman

No comments: