Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Authenticity

Ok, I have only been blogging for the past 2 months. In no way, do I want to create a persona of this perfect happy life. I want to be authentic in this blog. Life is messy... and lovely, there are trials... and triumphs. I only wish to be encouraging as we are all on this journey together. Authenticity is being brave enough to be transparent about who we really are and not hiding behind who we think we should be. We all have strengths and things we need to improve, bad habits and gifts we need to share. So let s all vow to be authentic and spur each other on to be who God created us to be.

4 comments:

blessings said...

The blogging community is such a wonderful place. I've been able to be myself and share hurts openly in a way that I never dreamed I would do. God has worked in me because of blogging.

Have a lovely morning. Blessings... Polly

Anonymous said...

I agree, authenticity breeds authenticity- and it's a pretty rare thing. LJ

Anonymous said...

Love it, Love it, Love it!
suzanne kay

Vanny-Bananny said...

I love your blog, Cousin Lisa!! :)